A simple and easy-to-use tool for band castration.
- Stainless steel tool applies a surgical tubing.
- Fast and easy bloodless castrating. No mess.
- Non-Slip handle helps hand stay comfortable.
- 6″ natural latex bands fit the slotted handle on the tool with an aluminum T-clip attached.
- Works for animals of all sizes and breeds.
- A Tetnus injection is recommended.
Stretching the band around the scrotal sack, locked back into the clip and the tool is removed. The scrotum should fall off after 20 to 30 days.
You may cut the scrotal sack off below the band after 7 days.
California Bander is boxed with instructions.